Here’s an overview of a project either dubbed/hosted at Luncheon.eth or Lunch.Technology
We’ll hit 1M devs if we onboard 1M users in 2020. Let’s do this.
Grab lunch. Talk tech. Get crypto.
- Meetup dApp connecting anyone in tech, especially the crypto curious with natives for lunch
- Push to to swap cash for crypto by one party picking up the tab in fiat.
- Get a proof-of-attendance token for meeting for lunch
- V2 explore composable ERC-988 NFTs with rDAI embedded lunch token
Paying for lunch
- Go Dutch - Classic Split the bill in person at the restaurant in cash/credit.
- Go Dutch - Crypto One party pays the whole bill in cash/credit and receives other half from your lunchmate in crypto. (ETH or DAI)
- Share your location/plugin zip code to see if there are others in area within X miles.
- Write 150 characters of “why I’m game for lunch.”
- Select “stuff I know” and “stuff I’m curious about” or write in answer(s)
- Get matched with a lunch mate and work out meetup details via email, text, Telegram
- People get to know one another and form meaningful relationships!
- People learn about crypto and myths/misconceptions are dispelled
- People learn how to teach about crypto by doing it
- People learn about the softer side of crypto via NFTs
- People setup wallets, claim ENS handles and learn how to backup their keys
- People learn about DeFi
For Phase II:
- Create $LUNCH token = lockup rDAI into compound with interest going to Hunger Task Force
- Utilize Kickback to incent people to attend via a stake slashing mechanism for no-shows
- Build out site to have a more robust means of matching and scheduling